A University of Colorado staff member was showing her coworkers her handgun, and trying to unjam it, when she accidentally fired a bullet that ricocheted and hit another woman. This is the first incident of an accidental discharge of a firearm on a Colorado campus by someone with a prope permit since the state allowed such individuals to bring guns on campus.
- 16 Representatives on the Fence
- Dramatic Rise of Assault Weapons and High Capacity Firearms in Crime
- Press Release: Kudos to RI House Judiciary Committe for Extreme Risk Protection Order
- RI is Way Out-of-Step When it Comes to Guns in Schools
- Press Release: Applauding Massachusetts Assault Weapon Court Victory