Weeks after Georgia’s Campus-Carry Law went into effect, a Kennesaw State University student was robbed of his wallet and handgun on campus. It is not known at this time whether the victim had a valid concealed-gun license permit.
- RICAGV Partner and Member Meeting – January 2018
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman