Weeks after Georgia’s Campus-Carry Law went into effect, a Kennesaw State University student was robbed of his wallet and handgun on campus. It is not known at this time whether the victim had a valid concealed-gun license permit.
- 16 Representatives on the Fence
- Dramatic Rise of Assault Weapons and High Capacity Firearms in Crime
- Press Release: Kudos to RI House Judiciary Committe for Extreme Risk Protection Order
- RI is Way Out-of-Step When it Comes to Guns in Schools
- Press Release: Applauding Massachusetts Assault Weapon Court Victory