An Idaho State University instructor with a concealed handgun permit accidentally shot himself in the foot during a chemistry lab session. The man suffered a non-life threatening injury and was treated a local medical center and released. Despite opposition from every public university college president, lawmakers passed legislation earlier this year allowing retired law enforcement officers and people with concealed-carry permits to take firearms onto public college and university campuses but not into dormitories or stadiums.
- RICAGV Partner and Member Meeting – January 2018
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman