A 24-year-old student with a concealed carry permit suffered a non-life threatening injury due to accidentally discharging his handgun on the Weber State University campus in Ogden, Utah.
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman
- Protect RI Families Act Bill Signing