Weeks after Georgia’s Campus-Carry Law went into effect, a Kennesaw State University student was robbed of his wallet and handgun on campus. It is not known at this time whether the victim had a valid concealed-gun license permit.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)