An Idaho State University instructor with a concealed handgun permit accidentally shot himself in the foot during a chemistry lab session. The man suffered a non-life threatening injury and was treated a local medical center and released. Despite opposition from every public university college president, lawmakers passed legislation earlier this year allowing retired law enforcement officers and people with concealed-carry permits to take firearms onto public college and university campuses but not into dormitories or stadiums.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)