A 24-year-old student with a concealed carry permit suffered a non-life threatening injury due to accidentally discharging his handgun on the Weber State University campus in Ogden, Utah.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)