Secure on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, an unassuming 64-year-old retiree opened fire on a crowd of concert-goers. The shooter had engaged in extensive planning, and had purchased an arsenal of guns, scopes and ammunition without raising any alarms over a 12 to 24 month period. An additional 19 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and bomb-making material was found at the shooters home in Mesquite, Nevada.
- 16 Representatives on the Fence
- Dramatic Rise of Assault Weapons and High Capacity Firearms in Crime
- Press Release: Kudos to RI House Judiciary Committe for Extreme Risk Protection Order
- RI is Way Out-of-Step When it Comes to Guns in Schools
- Press Release: Applauding Massachusetts Assault Weapon Court Victory