Secure on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, an unassuming 64-year-old retiree opened fire on a crowd of concert-goers. The shooter had engaged in extensive planning, and had purchased an arsenal of guns, scopes and ammunition without raising any alarms over a 12 to 24 month period. An additional 19 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and bomb-making material was found at the shooters home in Mesquite, Nevada.
- RICAGV Partner and Member Meeting – January 2018
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman