Secure on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, an unassuming 64-year-old retiree opened fire on a crowd of concert-goers. The shooter had engaged in extensive planning, and had purchased an arsenal of guns, scopes and ammunition without raising any alarms over a 12 to 24 month period. An additional 19 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and bomb-making material was found at the shooters home in Mesquite, Nevada.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)