Get on the Record
Written testimony is encouraged.
Submit written testimony to:
- Indicate your name, bill number, and viewpoint (for/against/neither) at top of message.
Verbal testimony will be given by phone.
Submit request for verbal testimony via this form.
- Due to the extremely high volume of requests, and in order to accommodate as many constituents as possible, please take note of the revised procedure for verbal testimony:
- Verbal testimony accepted on any bill scheduled for “Hearing and/or Consideration” only
- The committee is unable to designate a specific time that you will be called. In the event you are unavailable when called, witnesses are urged to submit written testimony.
Track and Watch
Use the RI General Assembly Bill Tracker to stay on top of hearings and changes to bills of your choosing.
All documents provided by the public will be posted on the General Assembly website.
Watch the Hearings
Committee meetings will be live streamed on CapitolTV.
Hearings will also be televised live on:
- Cox Channels 15 and 61
- In high definition on Cox Channel 1061
- Full Channel on Channel 15
- Channel 34 by Verizon subscribers