A California man with a history of violence and anger problems killed his wife and stuffed her body below floorboards in their house. The next day he went on a rampage that included firing through windows and walls of a locked-down elementary school, killing two neighbors, and shooting indiscriminately as he drove through the small rural subdivision. After police forced his car off the road, he fatally shot himself in the head.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)