A California man with a history of violence and anger problems killed his wife and stuffed her body below floorboards in their house. The next day he went on a rampage that included firing through windows and walls of a locked-down elementary school, killing two neighbors, and shooting indiscriminately as he drove through the small rural subdivision. After police forced his car off the road, he fatally shot himself in the head.
- Condemning RI Dems Exclusion of Gun Safety on Party Platform
- Student Plans School Shooting in Vermont, Is Released on Bail
- Great Show for Common-Sense Gun Control at RI Judiciary Hearings
- FBI Data Shows Big Upward Trend in Gun Massacres
- Parkland Florida Killer Used Assault Weapon to Shoot Through Doors