The worst mass shooting in Plano, Texas’ history occured this week when a gunman barged into a cookout at the home of his estranged wife and killed seven people with an automatic weapon, his wife included. One of the two others who were wounded has died; police fatally shot the gunman.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)