The worst mass shooting in Plano, Texas’ history occured this week when a gunman barged into a cookout at the home of his estranged wife and killed seven people with an automatic weapon, his wife included. One of the two others who were wounded has died; police fatally shot the gunman.
- RICAGV Partner and Member Meeting – January 2018
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman