A married couple who opened fire on a holiday party in San Bernardino killed fourteen and injured 22 people. The pair used semiautomatic weapons and had thousands of rounds of ammunition, and high capacity magazines.
- Jenna Carmichael – Thoughts on the Election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 2018 Session Wrap Up: Big Gains for Common-Sense Gun Violence Reforms
- Statement on the End of the 2018 Legislative Session
- Final Lobby Day of 2018 a Huge Success
- RICAGV Statement on HB 8119 – Legalizing Civilian Ownership of Stun Guns (Tazers)