A married couple who opened fire on a holiday party in San Bernardino killed fourteen and injured 22 people. The pair used semiautomatic weapons and had thousands of rounds of ammunition, and high capacity magazines.
- RICAGV Partner and Member Meeting – January 2018
- American Gun Ownership Correlates with High Gun Violence and Deaths
- National Vigil for Victims of Gun Violence – December 5 2017
- Concealed Carry of Firearms: Facts vs. Fiction – John Hopkins University, November 2017
- More Than 2 Dozen Killed in Texas Church by Gunman