A married couple who opened fire on a holiday party in San Bernardino killed fourteen and injured 22 people. The pair used semiautomatic weapons and had thousands of rounds of ammunition, and high capacity magazines.
- 16 Representatives on the Fence
- Dramatic Rise of Assault Weapons and High Capacity Firearms in Crime
- Press Release: Kudos to RI House Judiciary Committe for Extreme Risk Protection Order
- RI is Way Out-of-Step When it Comes to Guns in Schools
- Press Release: Applauding Massachusetts Assault Weapon Court Victory