Rep. Carol Hagan McEntee for House District 33
Rep. McEntee Fights for Families NOT State House BossesFor over a decade, first as a member of the South Kingstown Town Council, and then as a Representative in the General Assembly, Carol has worked tirelessly to represent the interests of families and businesses in our community. She is committed to continuing the fight for traditional Democratic values, including:
- Common-sense gun safety reform
- Access to birth control and safe abortion services
- Equal pay for women and the Fight for $15
- Fully funding public schools
- Defending our environment and natural resources
Please note, donations made online through our website are not tax deductible.