Rep. Chris Blazejewski for House District 2
- The first-in-the-nation Homeless Bill of Rights
- The TIPS Act, requiring Super PACs disclosure
- The Wavemaker Fellowship, a student loan debt relief program
- The Domestic Violence Prevention Fund
- The Crime Victim Compensation Program expansion to include domestic violence
- The RI Campaign for Home Care Independence and Choice
He’s also co-sponsored or supported legislation to protect women’s reproductive freedom, our immigrant neighbors and DACA recipients, worker’s rights, LGBT+ youth rights, seniors and people with disabilites, crime victim’s rights, as well as improving our public schools, curbing carbon emissions, and staving off climate change.
He is a graduate of Harvard University and Harvard Law School and is an attorney licensed to practice law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. A lifelong Rhode Islander, he resides in Providence with his wife, Ami, their daughter, Aria, and their son, Liam.