Rep. Justine Caldwell for House District 30
Rep. Caldwell is committed to working hard within the legislature to build support for laws that help reduce the level of gun violence in our state, including the Safe Schools initiative to prohibit concealed carry on school grounds, as well as an assault weapon and high capacity magazine ban.
She also supports traditional Democratic values and reforms, including:
- Equal access to healthcare and reproductive rights
- Paid family leave and equal pay for equal work
- Improving public schools and making college affordable
- Good government initiatives, including ethics laws and transparency in campaign finance
- Protecting our vulnerable coastline from climate change
Please note, donations made online through our website are not tax deductible.