Rep. Rebecca Kislak for House District 4
Rep. Kislak has been a champion advocating for common sense gun legislation at the Rhode Island State House.
Through her work as an attorney as well as a leader in several prominent organizations she has advocated for children and communities:
- Hasbro Hospital through RI Legal Services
- Policy Director and Counsel, RI Health Center
- RI Chapter of the National Organization for Women
- Membership and Outreach at Temple Emanu-El
- RI Parent Information Network
- Founding member of the East Side Community Alliance
Today, she is the President of Kislak Consulting. Rebecca is married to Dr. Joanna Brown and they have two children, Ezra (12) and Simon (8).