Rep. Susan Donovan for House District 69
Rep. Donovan’s experience as a teacher in the Bristol Warren School District for 33 years, coupled with her extensive community involvement has shaped her politically into a true Democrat supporting traditional Democratic values.
As a common-sense gun safety reform champion she was the lead sponsor on legislation to ban high capacity magazines. In addition, Rep. Donovan has made it a priority to fight for:
- Women’s reproductive rights
- Protecting our environment
- Improving funding for schools and student safety and performance
- Access to affordable healthcare
- Assistance for seniors and caregivers